Advisor: Mary MacDonald
A group of five elected students from each class who work together to better serve the school. Members are selected in late spring after a nomination process including a speech to students’ classmates. The Student Council serves as a bridge between students and administration, bringing ideas to and from the school community and working to improve the high school experience — and frequently the middle school experience — for all students.
Meeting Times: Student Council meets every Tuesday school is in session in room D316 from 2:35 to 3:20. All students are welcome to attend our meetings.
- Student Government Members (Grade Level Representatives and Council Members)
Student Election Process and Timeline
Nomination Form: Completed forms should be shared with email@example.com.
- Class of '23: Kellie Houle & Lynn Jordan
- Class of '24: Jessica Cook & Annie Barber
- Class of '25:Crystal Williams & Katie Pratt
- Class of '26: Bridget Balawender & Keith Jones
Registration for Clubs
Family ID Portal