COVID Status –
- Current COVID Positive:
- 12 students
- 2 staff
Graduation (Sat, June 11th at 11 am)–
- No physical tickets (6 tickets per household)
- Present name of graduate at door
End of school dates for grades 7-11 –
- June 15 & 16 (half days) - finals
- Last day June 17 (half day) - make-up finals
- Lunch (to go) can be order by students the morning of prior to 8am via PowerSchool
Student and Family Opportunities –
- Looking for summer employment?
- First step #1 - Complete the Youth Application Form ~ PY2022-2023_Cycle1 (Jul/Aug): Includes Eligibility Details
- https://youthworksdata.org/aboutyouthworks.asp?key=key1s&yw=MassHireBerkshire (Link opens in a new window).
- Overland Summers (http://www.overlandsummers.com/) is hosting a Service & Hiking New England trip this summer.
- Service & Hiking New England is a 2-week trip for high schoolers that is based in the greater Williamstown, MA area.
- Contact at Overland is Meg Pandiscio (email@example.com) - Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30. She can be reached at 413.458.9672.
- Bee Friendly Williamstown is hosting a weekly opportunity Wednesdays from 4–6pm to learn about caring for pollinators and growing pollinator-friendly plants while working in the pollinator garden at the Spruces, 60 Main St. Please join us for any amount of time to learn about gardening with pollinators in mind. Heavy rain postpones to Thursdays, same time.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for Bee Friendly Williamstown's newsletter, visit beefriendlywilliamstown.org.
- College Planning Workshop @ MCLA-Pittsfield (in-person)July 5-July 29th
- MCLA will deliver a free intensive college planning workshop for fifteen Berkshire County high school juniors.
- This program is constructed as an in-depth opportunity for students to craft a college essay, learn how to communicate with college officials, prepare for interviews, understand tuition and financial aid, and build the academic and professional self-confidence to begin the transition from high school to college.
- Complete the online application: CLICK HERE
- Students will need to show proof of vaccination and booster.